Loan Operations Specialist I (Doc Prep) - Brookhollow - 03052018
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Loan Operations - Corporate - 8200|
|Description:||Responsible for responding to Lenders requests in a timely and efficient manner. The Loan Operations Specialist II is responsible for all loan documentation preparation, review, and funding.|
|Duties:||• Prepare all in house requests for new and renewed loan documentation which will include commercial, real estate and consumer.|
• Have a working knowledge to be able to review loans that are guaranteed by the SBA.
• Review all attorney prepared loan documents to ensure compliance with approval.
• Review, fund and book all loans to loan accounting system. Process any forms necessary to update billing information.
• Process all routine payment and advance transactions for specific loan records when required as a backup.
• Verify billing notices for accuracy.
• Escalate individual errors as appropriate to insure proper resolution and minimize customer service deficiencies.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Process maintenance requests as needed.
• Assist in performing periodic audits in order to ensure accuracy of records.
• Escalate individual errors, as appropriate, to ensure proper resolution and minimize customer service deficiencies.
• Escalate workflow and customer concerns, as appropriate, to maintain established quality standards.
• Maintain confidentiality of Bank records in accordance with Corporate Security Access policies.
• Participate in project task forces, Bank-wide user groups to represent department on training and system needs.
• Assist with special projects as required.
• High School Diploma/GED;
• Five or more years in all types of loan documentation experience.
• Loan System Application experience.
• Microsoft Office - Word, Excel & PowerPoint, ACT.
• Ability to type at 45 WPM.
This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Green Bank reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.