Mortgage Warehouse Portfolio Manager - Plano - 10272014
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:|| Mortgage Investments - 1265|
|Description:||The Mortgage Warehouse Portfolio Manager supports the Bank’s mission by working with the Director, Mortgage Warehouse to manage the Bank’s portfolio of Mortgage Warehouse relationships. The incumbant’s primary responsibilities will be to balance high levels of client satisfaction while managing the portfolio in compliance with bank policy and procedures. |
|Duties:||• Maintain customer relationships, periodic review of existing credit agreements for compliance, exception monitoring, assist in facility closings, perform loan reviews, assist with renewals and underwrite new loans.|
• Negotiate, close and monitor proper facility structures.
• Accept special projects in support of the Commercial Banking team.
• Maintain knowledge of mortgage banking as well as commercial banking, credit and non-credit banking products, treasury management and other bank functions.
• Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principals, marketing and sales principals, credit analysis and economics.
• New business development in conjunction with the Director, Mortgage warehouse.
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferably in accounting or finance.
• One to two years banking or mortgage banking experience is preferred.
• Completion of a Commercial Credit Training program is desired.
This job description is not an inclusive list of all duties and responsibilities of the position. Incumbents will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. Green Bank reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.